Monday, June 07, 2010

Don't Expose Your Naughty Bits

This Fernando Botero painting depicts exactly how I feel; like a woman falling with her dress up around her head exposing her naughty bits to the world.

Last night I fell asleep at my desk cuddling my laptop. I spent the weekend writing content for media kits, videos, ppt presentations to turn into videos, tweets and facebook updates.

I'm still waiting for the organic botanical flavor oils I ordered almost 2 weeks ago.

I'm now waiting for the "Thank You" cards I created last week to arrive.

Still looking for a nice case of my phial set.

Tying up loose ends is no joke; being ready to open doors is scary and the most exhilarating thing I have ever done.

I'm trying not to expose my naughty bits, but some days I just want to stand in the middle of the street and raise my dress above my head.

Be well, ddse+m

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...