Saturday, January 22, 2011

What's on my desk? | The Update

I have been a busy girl; here is the update to my mountainous list of tasks.

1.   Getting tax information ready to go Done
2.   Writing a 50 word blurb about product for possible entry in March green news section of magazine Done
3.   Going over the editorial calendar to see if there are other opportunities for more press
4.   Going back and forth with labeling company to get my lip cream design to the correct size Done
5.   Completing applications for Farmers', Flea, and Artists markets this year One app down, two more to go
6.   Designing a banner for my tent for the above referenced markets 1st draft done
7.   Picking up the tent purchased from Home Depot
8.   Picking a vendor for shopping bags for market sales Made in the USA in an environmentally certified facility, contains no heavy metals, made from 80% recycled plastics collected in the US and 100% recyclable - Done
9.   Entering zip codes into Paypal because my state has different tax rates in different counties (Grrrr!) Done
10. Waiting for Quickbooks Pro 2011 to be delivered so that I can begin entering data Got the software, uploaded, training begins next week
11. Reworking old formulas to make them better
12. Filling orders
13. Thinking about new product to create
14. Thinking about putting together a Valentines Day basket Can’t find a vessel that I like, might not happen
15. Hiring a housekeeper to clear the clutter that is steadily building Coming bi-weekly, does a fantastic job
16. Need to take car to the my mechanic to fix a leak Fixed leak, new brake pads for...$450 done Friday, Priceless
      17. Making an appointment to get my hair cut
      18. Now that AT&T isn't the only player in town for the iPhone, ready to purchase one from Verizon. Still excited about this one.



Off to clear more clutter and make new lists.

Enjoy!

As always, be well

Dannette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...