Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What's On My Desk Right Now?

My desk is overloaded right now and I am whittling it down little by little.

  1. Getting tax information ready to go
  2. Writing a 50 word blurb about product for possible entry in March green news section of magazine
  3. Going over the editorial calendar to see if there are other opportunities for more press
  4. Going back and forth with labeling company to get my lip cream design to the correct size
  5. Completing applications for Farmers', Flea, & Artists markets this year
  6. Designing a banner for my tent for the above referenced markets
  7. Picking up the tent purchased from Home Depot
  8. Picking a vendor for shopping bags for market sales
  9. Entering zip codes into Paypal because my state has different tax rates in different counties (Grrrr!)
  10. Waiting for Quickbooks Pro 2011 to be delivered so that I can begin entering data
  11. Reworking old formulas to make them better
  12. Filling orders
  13. Thinking about new product to create
  14. Thinking about putting together a Valentines Day basket
  15. Hiring a housekeeper to clear the clutter that is steadily building
  16. Need to take car to the my mechanic to fix a leak
  17. Making an appointment to get my hair cut
  18. Now that AT&T isn't the only player in town for the iPhone, getting ready to purchase one on February 10, 2011 from Verizon.
Right now, it's never ending chaos and that's when I do my best work.

Enjoy!

As always, be well
Dannette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...