Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Cold and Winter Lips

Over the past week my family and I were sick with cold and fever. We were dehydrated and all of the heat necessary to feel warm when you're sick made for very dry skin from head to toe. In particular, I had dry cracked lips. In the beginning, I didn't care; when you don't feel well, vanity is the furthest thing from your mind. Then I thought, these lips are beginning to hurt, I got to do something about this and since I manufacture a lip exfoliator, I thought I better use it and it was a perfect time to do more testing.

Instead of the traditional sugar scrub, our exfoliator contains papaya and pineapple extract that contains papin and bromelain which are naturally occurring fruit enzymes that dissolve dead skin cells, along with an extra fine pumice, these ingredients make for a kinder/gentler lip scrub and exfoliation. It takes a few applications and does the job beautifully. My lips are back to their soft beautiful supple selves.

Our lip exfoliator is the Product of the Month, just click the image on the right at the top of the page and enjoy moist, supple lips, but don't forget to add our world famous Crème Bise lip creme.

Enjoy!

Be well, Dannette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...