Friday, June 25, 2010

I Just Wanted To Build A Better Mousetrap

I have always been entrepreneurial and willing to take a chance on building my dreams and making a better life for myself and my family. What has always been important to me is a sense of independence and self reliance; I have been a fierce advocate of working hard and making your own money so you don't have to depend on someone else for your livelihood. When the economy tanked and businesses were laying off employees left and right, I thought I better put another layer of protection around my family and do something to create another flow of income, but I had no idea what that would be and then an idea presented itself out of the blue.

My lips were chapped and the five balms in my purse didn't work. That's it, that's how this whole thing started, I simply wanted to relieve my lips and build a better mousetrap. But, in creating a “better mousetrap” you have to be able to think outside the box and try to be innovative. Danni Davis Skin has tried to do that and has produced what I think is a better alternative to the hard waxy lip balms on the market with the creation of creme bise (cream kiss), a lip cream. I think it is fantastic, and I hope everyone who tries does as well.

The road to launching this business has been long and winding. There have been setbacks, upsets and times when I was ready to give up and call it quits, but my character wouldn't let me do that. I learned patients a long time ago sitting in rush hour traffic in Atlanta or was it before that when I figured out as an only child that the world doesn't "really" revolve around me and patients would be a virtue/asset in my life and that if I was patient and worked hard I could do anything.

Well, on Thursday, July 1, 2010 I will officially launch Danni Davis Skin and it will be one of the proudest days of my life. Everything is in my control and this business will live or die based on me and the steps I take to make it successful. Wish me Luck!

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

For more information about Danni Davis Skin send an email to Tell me more!

Be well, ddse+m
________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...